We are currently hiring a Residential Property Manager to join our growing team! This person will be responsible for day to day operations and management of a portfolio of apartment and condo buildings in Downtown Boston. Responsibilities include overseeing property maintenance, rent collection, budgeting, and financial performance of condo associations and rental buildings. Additionally, supervising maintenance staff and outside vendors in the highest quality manner is an essential aspect of the position.
In this position, you must be the type of person who…
- is vigilantly organized and process driven
- is proactive and knows how to be creative to find solutions to problems
- can handle all types of personalities and does not rattle easily if a situation becomes stressful
- can easily work on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously but can focus on the task at hand without being distracted
- is comfortable doing any task, big or small, to get the job done and help grow the business
- is an excellent communicator and is comfortable speaking with and writing to tenants, owners, and building trustees on a regular basis
- is able to manage condominium association meetings and understand fiduciary responsibility
- has a strong understanding of real estate financial reporting and budgeting
- has a strong understanding of multifamily residential physical property systems and equipment including plumbing, heating/cooling, electrical, and water/sewer
- has extremely high standards and is committed to completing tasks the right way
Sound like a fit for you? Apply here.